Translate

29 May 2012

Says sorry king khan for his misbehaved





Shah Rukh was overwhelmed after KKR won it's final match and apologised for his behaviour in Mumbai, "I want to apologise to all my children that I misbehaved at the MCA. I am sorry. And I am sorry to all my viewers that I subjected you to a side of me which is not nice. So please forgive me. Forgive me because, you know, we have not won for a long time. Come on! You can give this much to me. I am sorry for misbehaving. If you make me win every year, I will not misbehave. So please allow me to win." He added that the celebrations wouldn't stop and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't underplay his happiness.The incident had taken place after the IPL match between his team and Mumbai Indians. Kolkata Knight Riders won the match.SRK allegedly misbehaved with a security guard and pushed him. When Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) officials tried to intervene, he is said to have abused them. A complaint has been registered in Mumbai's Marine Drive police station by MCA officials, who will decide on the ban Thursday.MCA Treasurer Ravi Sawant said Shah Rukh, flanked by the bodyguards, went to the players' dressing rooms to congratulate them. He then came down and started going towards the ground. "When the security personnel told him that he cannot do so, he abused the guard and his men manhandled the security personnel," he alleged.

0 comments:

Post a Comment